Tarot 101 Course - Overview
The aim of the course is to give you an overview and understanding of the origins of Tarot, how to read tarot cards intuitively, and develop a feel for what deck of cards would suit you. This course is laid out in such a way you that by the end of the course you will know how to perform different layouts when reading Tarot cards, how to read multiple cards in a spread, the ethics that goes with being a Tarot card reader, and have a stronger connection to your clair sense.
* Please note that tools needed for each module are not provided, you will need access to tarot card decks, pen and paper. Meditating with the Tarot cards is part of this course so a quiet place to sit and contemplate on a card is desirable. Having friends and family who are willing to have their cards read is also part of the course is also essential, making a list of volunteers will help with your assignments for the course.
Some awareness of intuitive skills is helpful in this course and the varied types of Tarot cards that are available on the market. Whilst in class you will be asked to read cards for other students. Practice at reading cards would be helpful but not essential.
Tarot 101 Course enables you to:
- Understand the history of Tarot.
- Learn about the Major and Minor Arcana.
- Tarot card spreads.
- How to read multi card spreads.
- How to give a reading to a client.
- Meditation with the Tarot as a daily exercise.
- Developing your intuitive skills.
- Reading the cards intuitively.
- Client ethics when giving a reading.